EA Chief People Officer to Keynote 2020 People Success Summit
Electronic Arts Chief People Officer Mala Singh will give a keynote address on Leading Through Turbulent Times to a virtual crowd of CHROs, employee engagement specialists, and other HR professionals at Glint’s 2020 People Success Summit, which takes place Nov. 10-12.
This year’s event will focus on reimagining work in this new world, with interactive sessions aimed to explore the question, “How can we best support our people today and prepare them for tomorrow?” Other notable guests include LinkedIn Chief People Officer Teuila Hanson, who will participate in a fireside chat with Glint’s Head of Strategic Development for People Science Amy Lavoie.
The three-day program will be virtual but still global, with events planned for attendees across all time zones. You can learn more about the agenda and register to attend here.
Employee engagement—and so much more
As we know, employee engagement is critical to how organizations and their people succeed. Summit attendees can expect to participate in discussions and sessions on:
- The foundations of People Success
- How organizations can take action on their employee engagement survey results
- How to guide an organization and its people through big change
- Using People Science to help employees be happier and more successful at work
The Summit will run on half days so that participants can balance their attendance with other life priorities. The agenda will include a mix of keynote talks, panels, Q&A sessions, networking breaks, and other activities.
Get involved and connect with your peers
Though we can’t be together in person this year, Summit attendees will still have the chance to meet and connect with their peers. We love the advice from Carrie Estrella and Rachel Schickowski, two HR leaders who met at the 2018 People Summit and have continued to be each other’s confidante, advisor, and cheerleader. Here’s how they recommend approaching this year’s People Success Summit:
- Set goals for yourself beforehand
- Ask questions during the event
- At the event, observe the questions people are asking
- Set up a meeting before the end of the event
- Connect with the speakers and attendees on LinkedIn, and follow them on other social media channels
Learn more and register here. And take a look at a video of the 2019 People Success Summit to get excited for this year’s event. ⬇️