Inspiring Managers with Glint’s Management Empowerment Bundle
The data is clear—successful managers are the secret sauce for high-performing teams and organizations. People who recommend their manager are 2.3x more likely to demonstrate employee engagement—a key driver of business success—compared to those who don’t.
Do you know the most important way managers can foster employee engagement? It’s listening to their people’s feedback and working to collaboratively take action to improve the team’s engagement.
But all too often, managers—especially those who are new in their jobs—don’t know how to begin. Roadblocks prevent action. That’s why we’re excited to share some big news.
Glint’s new Manager Empowerment bundle is a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end guided experience that significantly helps managers move through the process of interpreting, discussing, and taking effective action on feedback. It includes Glint’s ACT Conversation™ Guide framework, which inspires employee participation in the process of improving engagement and helps people speak up in crucial moments, adding clarity on what matters most to them.
Helping managers move forward
Managers who listen and respond to their teams create a vital feedback loop that builds engagement and also encourages vital communication about employee well-being and burnout.
But the first step—simply talking with teams about survey feedback—can feel intimidating and uncomfortable. Managers get lost in the survey data or buried in concern that the feedback reflects weakness in their own performance.
To conquer these hurdles and empower every manager to succeed, Glint’s new bundle delivers three critical capabilities:
1. Team Summary, a new, intuitive dashboard for managers, makes it easier for managers to understand team survey results and what to do next. Managers are focused on important insights and can easily dive deeper into specific drivers to reflect on them. With greater understanding of their strengths and opportunities, managers have a clearer picture of where they need to take action.
Team Summary also surfaces relevant LinkedIn Learning videos, and helps managers focus on what’s most important to their team. Inline coaching is embedded throughout the experience to help managers interpret feedback and develop a growth mindset as they learn from survey insights.
2. Team Conversations, an interactive presentation, offers step-by-step guidance to help managers collaborate with their teams. The interactive experience—centered on Glint’s ACT Conversation™ Guide framework—helps managers easily accomplish these important steps:
- Acknowledge where we are: Present pre-populated team engagement insights
- Collaborate on where we want to go: Lead a conversation with embedded conversation prompts and thought-starters
- Take one step forward: Select focus areas with the interactive action-planning capabilities
3. Nudges, now in Microsoft Teams, encourages managers to follow through. The Nudges capability gently prompts managers to take the right steps throughout the engagement process. These reminders reach managers seamlessly in the flow of work in Microsoft Teams or email, promoting completion of engagement and development actions with easy next steps.
The Manager Empowerment bundle continues the mission of Glint’s People Success Platform to help organizations create a thriving work culture filled with engaged employees and inspiring leaders.
Learn more about the People Success Platform today.