Customer Success Manager – EnterpriseApply for this Position
- Location Dublin, IE
- Department Customer Success
- Type Full Time
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on our People Success platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the HR and/or employee engagement space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do…
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy.
- Analyze customer’s survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices.
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product.
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans and deliver recommendations.
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution on customer inquiries using Desk.com support center.
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally.
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience.
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required.
Who you are…
- Must have 5+ years experience working in the Employee Engagement, HR Survey or Organizational Development Industry
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level.
- Must have knowledge of the HR, Organizational Development, and/or Employee Engagement industry.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience; Master’s preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English + another language desirable.
- Self motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Passionate about technology.
- Demonstrated technical problem solving abilities.
- Small company/start-up experience preferred.
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora. https://www.glintinc.com
Stuff to perk you up…
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work Award
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Glint values diversity & inclusion
Glint is committed to building a diverse team and culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status, or disability status.