Knowledge Manager/TrainerApply for this Position
- Location Remote, SF Bay Area, or Lincoln, NE
- Department Customer Success
- Type Full-Time
At Glint, our mission is to help people be happier and more successful at work. Maintaining a high level of engagement for Glintsters and our obsession for customer success are both core values of our team. The ability to quickly surface accurate information seamlessly, when you need it, contributes significantly to a positive employee and customer experience.
We are looking for a qualified technical content manager and trainer to join our team. This person will play a critical role, as part of the Customer Empowerment and Customer Success organizations, by creating, improving and maintaining product and best practice documentation to support Glint solutions. You will interface directly with customer success, product management and people science to build a scalable content management strategy, including ongoing maintenance. A secondary responsibility is assisting in creating and delivering product training internally and to our customers.
What you will do…
- Develop content strategy that aligns with short- and long-term objectives with specific consideration for scalability, agility, efficiency and ease of access.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success and People Science teams as subject matter experts, to write new and edit existing technical documentation for internal and customer audiences.
- Consolidate existing content management systems, where appropriate, to simplify experience for internal users.
- Conduct early release testing and validation with CS team.
- Partner and collaborate with Product Management on internal product training.
- Leverage information and questions in Slack, Confluence, Google drive,etc. to develop new or update existing content.
- Work with Training Manager to leverage internal LMS (Lessonly), customer LMS (Skilljar), and Glint community, as appropriate, to deliver content and training materials.
- Assist in building customer training, both on-demand content and live virtual presentations.
- Provide support and backup to Training Manager to deliver live virtual customer training.
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s Degree in writing, English, marketing or similar.
- 3-5 years experience within a content management system framework and understanding of information architecture.
- Strong organizational, verbal communication and content writing/editing background.
- Ability to grasp new topics quickly and communicate clearly and professionally with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Competence in developing training content from technical documentation.
- Ability to deliver internal and customer-facing live and live-virtual training.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work autonomously.
- Desire to thrive in a faced-paced team environment.
- Self-starter approach to work
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to grasp new technology quickly.
- Strong customer focus.