Customer Success Manager – EnterpriseApply for this Position
- Location Australia
- Department Customer Success
- Type Full Time
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on our People Success platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the HR and/or employee engagement space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do…
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy.
- Analyze customer’s survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices.
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product.
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans and deliver recommendations.
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution on customer inquiries using Desk.com support center.
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally.
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience.
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required.
Who you are…
- Must have 5+ years experience working in the Employee Engagement, HR Survey or Organizational Development Industry
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level.
- Must have knowledge of the HR, Organizational Development, and/or Employee Engagement industry.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience; Master’s preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English + another language desirable.
- Self motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Passionate about technology.
- Demonstrated technical problem solving abilities.
- Small company/start-up experience preferred.